New Health Sciences collaborates with a range of people and organizations to ensure clinical and development work meets global standards.
- Jose Cancelas, MD,PhD, Director of Research, Hoxworth Blood Center at University of Cincinnati. Professor of Pediatrics at University of Cincinnati.
- Angelo D’Alessandro, PhD, Assistant Professor, University of Colorado Denver – Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Larry Dumont, MBA, PhD, Senior Investigator and Associate Director, Blood Systems Research Institute. Former Director of the Center for Transfusion Medicine at Dartmouth University and a National Blood Foundation Hall of Fame Inductee.
- Paul M. Ness, MD, Director, Division of Transfusion Medicine and Professor of Pathology, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Editor of Transfusion—the journal of the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) and past president of AABB.
- Christopher Silliman, MD, PhD, Professor and Associate Medical Director, Bonfils Blood Center Research Department. National Blood Foundation Hall of Fame Inductee.
- Philip C. Spinella, MD, Associate Professor, Pediatrics Division of Critical Care Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine.
- Steven Spitalnik, MD, Professor of Pathology and Cell Biology, Vice Chairman, Laboratory Medicine, Columbia University. National Blood Foundation Hall of Fame Inductee.
- Ralph Vassallo, MD, FACP, Executive Vice President & Chief Medical and Scientific Officer at Blood Systems, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ.